- 300+ Funny Nicknames for Guys & Girls [CREATIVE]
- Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
- Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
- 100+ Nicknames For Girls (That Aren’t ‘Babe’)
- Sexy, Funny Nicknames For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
- 18 Girls On The Nickname They Wish Guys Used Instead of ‘Babe’
- 1. ‘Tapatio’, ‘Tapa’, ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’ or ‘Ixtapa’
- 2. ‘A Personalized Nickname’
- 3. ‘Nightmare of hair’, ‘Nightmare’ or ‘Limonchik’
- 4. ‘Weird Nicknames’
- 5. ‘Babyschka’
- 6. ‘Big D’, ‘D Money’ or ‘Disaster D’
- 7. ‘Beanscone’
- 8. ‘My Name’
- 9. ‘Shortened Version of My Name’
- 10. ‘A Variation Of My Name’
- 11. ‘My Last Name’ or ‘Jewdge’
- 12. ‘Call Me My Regular Name’
- 13. ‘Doll’
- 14. ‘Cutie’ or ‘Love’
- 15. ‘Love’ or ‘YO GIRLFRIEND’
- 16. ‘Baby’, ‘Honey’ or ‘A Special Nickname’
- 17. ‘Anything But Babe’
- 18. ‘Not Babe’
- The Best List Of 250+ Nicknames For Girls That You Both Will Love
- What are some good nicknames for a girl?
- What’s the sweetest nickname for a girl?
- Cool Nicknames for Girls
- Funny Nicknames For Girls
- Cute Nicknames For Girls
- Sweet Nicknames For Girls
- 700+ Badass Nicknames for Guys and Girls
300+ Funny Nicknames for Guys & Girls [CREATIVE]
Funny nicknames are meant to lighten the mood and keep the time spent together fun and enjoyable. Funny nicknames and cute names are a way of showing you care about a person and a great way to bring your relationship to a deeper level.
- Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
- Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
Coming up with funny nicknames isn’t rocket science, but still, you need to know how to do it. Playing most ly to questions game also will help you to find creative nicknames.
The following are simple methods you can use to come up with funny nicknames that stick:
- The meanest and funniest nicknames are those names that describe a person’s physical attributes or appearance.
- A funny nickname can be a jibe at a person’s personality or character.
- Modify the person’s real name.
- Tv, video games, and books are filled with hilarious characters. Let adopt a name from Tv, Video games, or books.
- You can give someone a funny name that references something they did, a famous incident or even a folklore.
Best Funny Nicknames For Guys
This article contains a list of cute nicknames for boyfriends. Hopefully, you will find the perfect nickname for him.
- Chunkie Wunkie – A cute nickname for your favorite gooall.
- Clown – A guy that never fails to make you laugh.
- Comedy Central – A cute and funny guy.
- Homer – Is he as funny and silly as Homer Simpson?
- Joker – A Guy that never fails to drop a laugh bomb.
- Adobe – for an adorable person
- Nerfy-Poo – great for your pet
- Loud Mouth – for a friend who won’t shut up
- Inky – for pen lover
- Mr. Meow Meow – cat man
- Couch Potato – for someone who loves sitting on coach and ignoring your calls
- Third Wheeler –
- Nugget – when your friend is so scrawny its funny
- Walking Dictionary – for someone who
- Summer Teeth
- Weird Beard
- Kermit – Is he as hilarious as Kermit the frog?
- Mickey – A cute nickname for a funny guy.
- Fire Guy: Any guy who has mistakenly set something on fire.
- Game Over: A guy who is such a geek and has no real life.
- Blinky: A nickname for a guy who blinks too much.
- Bathroom Grunter: A guy who makes strange noises in the bathroom.
- Monkey Buns – A funny word used to describe a funny guy.
- Captain Awesome and Mr. Fabulous: Those two guys who do everything together, and think they are so cool.
- Rib Cracker – A guy that can make a career comedy.
- Google head: A guy who knows more than ‘Google’ – a web fanatic.
- Papito – Is he a little overprotective but also smoking hot?
- Seinfeld – Is he as funny as the legendary comedian?
- Hobbit: A nickname for a guy with a Bigfoot.
- Yang – Is he the yang to your yin? Do you balance each other out perfectly?
- Justin Bieber: Has he entered puberty, yet?
- Lone Ranger: A guy who sits alone in a romantic restaurant.
- Luke the Fluke: Is there anyone who has more luck than this guy?
- Minor: A funny nickname for a short guy
- Narizón: This is how in Spain they call a guy with a big nose.
- Nickel: There is always that one cheap guy who tries to save on everything
- Nombnots: This is a nickname for a guy who never thinks before he speaks.
- Old Man: A nickname for a guy who is not old but he acts he is.
- Teddy – If he’s cute and cuddly or the perfect companion.
- Bambi – Do those big brown eyes get you every time? Does he tug on your heartstrings every chance he gets?
- Roo – Is he small and adorable the baby kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh?
Amazing Funny Nicknames For Girls
Checkout our list of funny nicknames for girls:
- Bambi: A nickname that is usually given to a quiet and shy girl.
- Barbie: A nickname for a girl who puts on so much makeup that she looks a Barbie doll.
- Blondie: This is how you would call a girl who has blond hair.
- Brownie: A nickname for a dark-haired girl.
- Butter Age: This is how you would call a girl who looks younger than her age.
- China Doll: A nickname for a girl who seems so fragile.
- Cutie Pie
- Claws: A girl (and maybe even a guy) with really long nails.
- Cloppity Clop: A lady whose heels make the cloppity clop sound when she walks.
- Copycat: There is always that one girl who does everything you do.
- Cumbucket: A funny nickname for a loose girl.
- Curly-Q: A nickname for a hot curly-haired girl.
- Dishwasher: We all have that one friend who always washes all the dishes for everyone.
- Diva: Does this girl think she is a goddess?
- Doorbell: A flat-chested lady who has “no knockers.”
- Drama Queen: We all know that one girl who s to exaggerate and who makes the problem bigger than it is.
- Driver: Someone with a hot body but an ugly face. Driver because her body is a 10 and her face is a 2, just you would place your hands on the wheel of a car.
- Duchess: A girl who has it all – intelligence, looks, money, and an attitude to rule the world.
- Fairy God Mother: Does she fulfill everybody’s wishes?
- Flower Child: A girl who loves peace and nature.
- Frozen Fire: A nickname for a girl who quickly changes her emotions.
- Ghosty: Does this girl know how to escape every situation?
- Girlie Girl: A nickname for a little feminine girl.
- Goldilocks: A girl with golden or blonde hair.
- Gossip Girl: There is always that one girl who knows everything about everybody and talks about others all the time.
- Hand Job Bandit: A funny nickname for a girl that… I don’t have to spell this one out.
- Itsy Bitsy: Is there anyone smaller than this girl?
- Kittycat: Is there anyone who loves cats more than this girl?
- Lala: This is how you would call a girl who seems she is always in the ‘La la Land’ and not in the real world.
- Monkey Buns: A nickname for a fun girl.
- Monkey Butt: A nickname used for a girl who s spending her free time inside her house.
- Nagatha Christie: A girl who never stops nagging.
- Bubble Ray
- Nun: A nickname for a religious girl who follows all religious rules.
- Old Gal: Another nickname for a girl who is not that old, but has a spirit of an old person.
- Old Lady: A proper nickname for a girl who acts just she is an old lady.
- Prawns: A hilarious nickname for someone with a great body but a small head
- Princess: A proper nickname for a girl who is spoiled and acts she is royalty.
- Queen Bee: There is no one more important in the squad than this girl.
- Ritzy: Does this girl enjoy the most luxurious life you have ever seen?
- Saturday Night: A proper nickname for a girl who never misses a party.
- Secretary of the Nagriculture: A girl who just has to nag about everything.
100+ Nicknames For Girls (That Aren’t ‘Babe’)
If you’re looking for a more creative term of endearment than ‘cupcake’ or anything reminiscent of a cheesy rom-com, look no further! Below is a long list of nicknames for girls that are so much more interesting than the typical ones you’ve already heard.
1. Poo Butt
2. Butt Nugget
3. Love Nugget
4. Fluffy Sunshine Pants
5. Cheese Head
6. Bubble Butt
7. My Beloved
8. Stinky Pinky
9. Love Sponge
11. Deuce Bigalow
14. Sugar Tits
15. Sugar Buns
16. Baby Bear
19. Buff Babe
20. Stud Muffin
21. Living Angel
22. Angel Face
25. Fuzz Head
26. Butt Face
27. Love Bully
29. My Lady
30. Grump Master Flex
31. Queen of Awesome
32. Miss Poops A Lot
33. Miss Farts A Lot
34. Miss Squiggles
35. Snore Face
36. Cuddle Bunny
37. Snuggle Bunny
38. Love Bunny
39. Snuggle Face
41. Numbah One Lovah
42. Mama Fierce
43. Fart Face
44. Poo Face
45. Booger Head
46. Booger Buns
47. Love Buns
48. Kissy Face
49. Miss Awesome
50. Lady Awesome
51. [first initial]-Money
52. Snores A Lot
54. Miss Kisses
55. Master Muffin Top
56. Fuzzy Nugget
59. First two letters of their first name + first two letters of their last name
Sexy, Funny Nicknames For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
1. Gizz Queen
2. Cum Queen
3. Penis Queen
4. Miss Licks A Lot
5. Sexy Pants
6. Sexy Face
7. Sexy Head
8. Sexual Healer
9. Master of Sex
10. Perfect One
11. Love Goddess
12. Sex Goddess
13. Fantasy Maker
14. Erotic Goddess
15. Orgasm Queen
19. Buns of Steel
20. Abs of Steel
21. O-Face Master
22. Climax Queen
23. Passion Pit
26. Living Dildo
27. Titan of Tenderness
28. Passion Papa
29. Lovemaking Maestro
30. Sexy Pants
31. Sexy Face
32. Sexy Head
33. Sexual Healer
34. Master of Sex
35. Love Goddess
36. Sex Goddess
37. Fantasy Maker
38. Erotic Goddess
18 Girls On The Nickname They Wish Guys Used Instead of ‘Babe’
If you’ve been dating a girl for a year or more, you can probably get away with using ‘babe’ as a term of endearment. But if you’re casually dating, you really better think twice before calling her ‘babe.’ Luckily, there are so many awesome alternatives to choose from.
1. ‘Tapatio’, ‘Tapa’, ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’ or ‘Ixtapa’
I actually think couples that call each other ‘babe’ constantly are gross and unimaginative! My boyfriend and I have all kinds of absurd nicknames for each other, but those come from years of shared memories and jokes… This is totally silly but he calls me ‘Tapatio’ ( the hot sauce).
Ever since we met. In fact, he introduced me to all his friends that way so now most of the people in our social circle refer to me (in a dead serious way) as ‘Tapa’. And then came the riffs on ‘Tapatio’… ‘Potato’, ‘Tappy Feet’, ‘Ciabatta’, ‘Ixtapa’.
These things just come from years of riffing on riffs.
– Stephanie V., 27
2. ‘A Personalized Nickname’
I don’t ‘babe’. I feel it’s general and not warm or intimate. Everybody uses it for different situations and it’s overused. I’m into personalized nicknames.
– Keren T., 34
3. ‘Nightmare of hair’, ‘Nightmare’ or ‘Limonchik’
The first time this one boyfriend called me ‘babe’, I stuck my tongue out and waved a ‘hang loose’ sign because I felt we were living inside a surfer movie. At first it felt a cliché. But then we started doing the whole routine and it became our own.
My current partner calls me silly, specific things… ‘nightmare of hair’ (a reference to this beautiful, odd movie called Wizard People Dear Readers) or ‘nightmare’ for short. Or ‘limonchik’, Russian for ‘little lemon’. Some people might get offended when they’re called ‘babe’.
Then again, some might be offended by ‘nightmare’… if they don’t know the background, if it isn’t their own.
– Kristina T., 25
4. ‘Weird Nicknames’
My boyfriend and I use weird nicknames that make us laugh, feel unique and close to each other, but rarely do we call each other by our first names.
– Alicia S., 29
Everyone calls everyone ‘babe’. So, I smoothly integrated ‘babyschka’ into the name and now my boyfriend calls me that. It’s basically ‘babe’ as Americans would say, but I infused a Russian flavor to make it sweeter. Then I saw my Russian friend who is dating an American guy and he calls her ‘babyschka’ too, so I was upset since I thought it was unique to me.
– Katya K., 32
6. ‘Big D’, ‘D Money’ or ‘Disaster D’
’Babe’ is a bit overused and unoriginal. I would prefer something funny rather than affectionate when we first started dating.
– Danielle H., 28
It was an inside joke from a road trip and just stuck.
– Hannah E., 27
8. ‘My Name’
I hate the name ‘babe’. I think it’s a cop out for guys to avoid calling you by your first name, especially when you first start dating and there may still be other girls in the picture. It’s too generic for me.
I’m not a fan of many pet names. I would much prefer being called my name. However, once I’m dating someone for a longer period of time I can look past ‘babe’. It doesn’t bother me as much.
It definitely shouldn’t be used in the first phase of dating someone though.
– Liz S., 22
9. ‘Shortened Version of My Name’
I don’t anything too sugary or over the top, so I’m going to be boring and just say maybe a shortened version of my name or something with a private joke reference is always kind of cute.
– Julia M., 26
10. ‘A Variation Of My Name’
I don’t ‘babe’. It’s cute, but not when you’re trying to get to know someone. Call them by their own name or shorten their name. That’s cute, too.
– Irma F., 46
11. ‘My Last Name’ or ‘Jewdge’
My first boyfriend invented the name ‘Jewdge’ and my family members still call me that. And I dated this guy who called me by my last name.
– Julie S., 25
12. ‘Call Me My Regular Name’
I don’t it. No nicknames. Call me my regular name.
– Jackie S., 27
I think ‘babe’ is used a lot to get girls to shut up and end a fight, which is annoying.
– Alaina C., 27
14. ‘Cutie’ or ‘Love’
I really when my boyfriend calls me ‘cutie’. Everyone calls each other ‘babe’ so that’s sort of generic. It’s much more endearing when he’s ‘hey cutie’ or ‘hey love’ rather than just the common ‘hey babe’.
– Maria Z., 20
15. ‘Love’ or ‘YO GIRLFRIEND’
I really ‘love’ actually as a nickname. Tom calls me that.
I adore getting texts that say, ‘Hi Love, how’s your day?’ When we were dating, I saw a guy scream at his girlfriend, ‘YO GIRLFRIEND WAIT UP!’ I burst out laughing, so Tom started saying it to be funny… and then it kind of stuck for a few years.
So, I would do it back to him. I actually called him ‘boyfriend’ in front of a few of my running teammates and literally whenever he would come cheer us on at races they would never say his name, they’d all go, ‘Hi Boyfriend.’
– Sammie N., 27
16. ‘Baby’, ‘Honey’ or ‘A Special Nickname’
I don’t mind ‘babe’, but I definitely prefer other terms of endearment such as ‘baby’, ‘honey’, or a special nickname my significant other has made up for me. Something about ‘babe’ rubs me the wrong way. It’s a bit more short than sweet. ‘Babe’ seems more of an adjective ‘she’s a babe’ instead of a term used specifically for me. Also, it’s a pig in the city. What girl is into THAT?
– Lee Lee E., 27
17. ‘Anything But Babe’
It’s creepy when guys start calling me ‘babe’ very early on. if I had a sleepover with someone and boom they call me ‘babe’ in the morning, that’s creepy.
– Erin B., 38
18. ‘Not Babe’
I think it’s off-putting when guys say ‘babe’ to women they are not dating. Whether intentional or not, it can have a belittling effect, especially if you don’t know each other well enough.
– Annie S., 23
The Best List Of 250+ Nicknames For Girls That You Both Will Love
Looking for nicknames for girls that shows love for the special girl in your life? Find the best list of nicknames for girls here.
A nickname is a great term of endearment for anyone special to you. For the girl in your family (daughter, mother, grandmother, cousin, aunt, etc) or perhaps a romantic partner (girlfriend, fiancé, wife, crush), there’s sure to be the right nickname that suits her looks or her personality.
Sometimes, you want to go beyond calling her by her regular name, or perhaps you want a cute and sweet nickname other than “babe”. You can always use her regular name as inspiration or come up with a nickname from a special memory you guys share.
A cute pet name could be her own special name, or it could be her name in a text chat or in your contact list. Sharing that nickname can strengthens your bond. Whether it’s for your girlfriend, your best friend, or just that amazing girl in your life, there’s sure to be a cute pet name that’s perfect for her.
Below is a list of nicknames for girls to help inspire you. Share your own ideas in the comments!
What are some good nicknames for a girl?
A good nickname for a girl depends on your relationship with her. You can use a cute, sweet, or funny nickname that is inspired by her looks, personality, or perhaps a fond memory that you share.
Nicknames can be personalized to make her feel even more special. You can start with her regular name, then use an abbreviated version or perhaps an initial. You can also choose nicknames just her traits and quirks.
When choosing a nickname, make sure that both parties will be happy with the nickname.
What’s the sweetest nickname for a girl?
Sweet nicknames for a girl can be inspired by flowers, fruit, or anything sweet candies or desserts. These sweet nicknames reflect the sweetness of a girl so think of something sweet. The “sweet” feeling can come from taste, smell, or looks. Whatever sweet pet name for girls you come up with, make sure it suits her femininity and of course, make sure she the nickname too.
Cool Nicknames for Girls
Looking for a sassy, badass nickname for a girl? Try these cool nicknames for girls.
- Black Diamond
- Black Magic
- Black Pearl
- Black Widow
- Captain Marvel
- Charlie’s Angel
- Jessica Rabbit
RELATED: 30+ Alternative Nicknames That Are Perfect For Your Sister
- Lady Luck
- Mother of Dragons
- Tailor Made
- The Evil Queen
- Tick Tock
- Warrior Princess
- Wonder Woman
- Your Highness
RELATED: 100+ Creative Nicknames For Boys That They Will Actually
Funny Nicknames For Girls
Add some humor and joy to your pet name for a girl. Check out these funny nicknames for girls.
- BFG – For Big Friendly Giant
- Class Clown
- Comedy Central
- Coo Coo
- Crazy Queen
- Curly Q
- Energizer Bunny
- Four Eyes
- Fun Size
- Funny Girl
- Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Itty Bitty
RELATED: 75+ Funny Nicknames For Boys That Will Make You Smile
- Mother of Dragons
- Pip Squeak
- Pork Chop
- Princess Peach
- Rabbit Ears
- Silly Goof
- Slim Thick
- String bean
- Sugar Mama
- Tater Tot
- Tea Cup
- Thick Thighs
RELATED: 100+ Cute Nicknames For Boys That You Will Both Love
Cute Nicknames For Girls
For a normal and cute nickname for a girl, see if these pet names inspires you.
- Angel Eyes
- Awesome Blossom
- Baby Face
- Barbie Doll
- Boo Boo Bear
- Bright Light
- Brown eyes
- Bumble Bee
- Care Bear
- Cutie Patootie
- Cutie Pie
- Doll Face
- Dream Girl
- Kissy Face
- Light of my life
- Living Angel
- Love bug
- Lovey Dovey
- Mon Cheri
- My All
- My Beloved
- Peachy Keen
- Perfect 10
- Rolly Polly
- Smitten Kitten
- Sweetie Pie
- Tea Cup
RELATED: 100+ Cute Nicknames That Are Perfect For Guys And Guy Friends
Sweet Nicknames For Girls
For a delightful pet name for a girl, try these sweet nicknames for girls.
- Almond Joy
- Apple Pie
- Baby Cake
- Banana Bread
- Banana Muffin
- Banana Pie
- Banana Split
- Brown Sugar
- Bun Bun
- Cake Face
- Candy Cane
- Candy Corn
- Cherry Pie
- Chocolate Chip
- Ginger Spice
- Good ‘n Plenty
- Gummy Bear
- Hershey Kiss
- Hot Cocoa
- Ice Pop
- Jelly Bean
- Junior Mint
RELATED: The Best List Of 250+ Nicknames For Boys That You Both Will Love
- Pecan Pie
- Pop Rock
- Pop Tart
- Red Velvet
- Red Vine
- Rum Punch
- Soda Pop
- Sugar Pie
- Sugar Plum
- Sugar Rush
- Susie Q
- Sweet Tooth
- Sweetie Pie
- Tootsie Pop
- Tootsie Roll
- Vanilla Bean
- Vitamin C
- Wild Rose
700+ Badass Nicknames for Guys and Girls
“I love it when you call me Big Poppa!” says Notorious B.I.G. (AKA Biggie Smalls) in his song “Big Poppa.” Woah there, that’s three badass nicknames in a single sentence! How does one guy go about getting three nicknames?
Nicknames are typically earned and not self-awarded.
Anyone, any day can decide that they want to be called something, but a name given by someone else as much more meaning behind it! Not only do nicknames say a lot about the individual person, but they usually have some kind of story behind it that many don’t know about. Just what kinds of things are typically considered when giving a nickname to someone?
Personality: Personality is usually the biggest factor when considering nicknames for someone. What personality traits are most striking about this person? Are they aggressive? Funny? Always serious?
Physical features: An obvious thing to consider would be someone’s physical appearance. If they’re really short or tall, have funny hair, scraggly teeth, etc, then they’re pretty well set for some nicknames!
Mannerisms: We all have mannerisms and don’t even realize it! That’s because it’s just things that we automatically do. Does the person gesture a lot, blink a lot, have a lot of pep in their step?
Interests: Interests and hobbies often play a big role in nicknames, and it’s often the people around you in those same interests and hobbies who give such nicknames!
Habits: Whether they’re good habits or bad habits, it’s certainly fair game for assigning nicknames!
Inside Jokes: Many times, nicknames are given in the midst of an inside joke in the making, completely unplanned, and somehow it just ends up sticking. Some of the best and unique nicknames come about this way!
Since there’s many different kinds of nicknames for the taking out there, it becomes necessary to break them down into type. Here, I will focus on badass nicknames. Whether you’re looking for a gamertag name or simply trying to name someone around the office, badass nicknames are a great place to start!
Here’s a list of badass nicknames categorized by guys and girls for easy picking!
One thing about nicknames that everyone should consider is the feelings of the receiver of the nickname, of course. It’s important that they are okay with the nicknames and that they’re not hurt by it. Some people simply cannot handle being called something other than their real name, and in this case, they are not a badass and are not deserving of a badass nickname anyway!
Nicknaming should be a fun experience for everyone involved, so why not make a big game it? By picking a few different appropriate names for the person you are trying to nickname, you can take votes, draw from a hat, or even call out different names when they’re not looking to see if they happen to respond to one!
Once a good nickname is established, in order for it to stick well, never call the person by any other name again and be sure to introduce them to others by their nickname. Heck, make them a t-shirt with their newly-given nickname on the back to tell the world!