- How do I permanently delete my Amazon account?
- Can you delete an Amazon account?
- How long does it take to delete an Amazon account?
- Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
- Can you delete Amazon order history?
- What happens if I delete my Amazon account?
- Can I open a new Amazon account?
- Can you have 2 Amazon accounts with the same email?
- Does Amazon delete inactive accounts?
- How do I deregister my Amazon account?
- Can I merge two Amazon accounts?
How do I permanently delete my Amazon account?
How to delete an Amazon accountGo to Amazon.com, then go to the Help section at the bottom of the page.Scroll down to Browse Help Topics and click on Need More Help?, then tap on Contact Us.Click on Prime or Something else.Scroll down to Tell us more and choose Login and security and Close my account.More items…•.
Can you delete an Amazon account?
Sign in with the Amazon account you want to close. Click “Prime or Something Else” at the top of the customer support page. Under the “Tell us more about your issue” section, select “Account Settings” in the first box and “Close My Account” in the second box.
How long does it take to delete an Amazon account?
between 12 and 48 hoursThe end result will still be an email providing you an ETA for account deletion. The timeframe will usually land between 12 and 48 hours, although some lucky folks have had their accounts deleted almost immediately.
Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
(888) 282-2406Check Your Account Information At this point you should call Amazon’s security department at (888) 282-2406 and tell them that your account has been breached. They’ll be able to provide further assistance and help you keep an eye on your account activity in the coming days.
Can you delete Amazon order history?
ANSWER: Amazon will not completely delete your order history, but you can archive individual orders. Casual snoops will have a harder time seeing what you have purchased. From your account settings, go to Your Orders. Select the item you wish to hide and select Archive Order.
What happens if I delete my Amazon account?
Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else; you won’t be able to access your order history or print a proof of purchase or an invoice. This also affects related customer accounts, features, and services that are linked to your email address.
Can I open a new Amazon account?
You can create a new Amazon account by going to Amazon.com, hovering over the “Hello, Sign in” top menu option, and then selecting “Start here” next to “New customer.” Type in your full name, email address and a password for the new account.
Can you have 2 Amazon accounts with the same email?
You could not have two seller accounts with a single email address because the Amazon system is email based. You can have a buyer account, a seller account and many other types of accounts like Associate or publisher with that email address, but not two seller accounts.
Does Amazon delete inactive accounts?
Amazon.com: Customer Questions & Answers. do they delete your account if its inactive for to long or can you pay for a month each time you want to play? No, they do not delete it. The account will go dormant but exist indefinitely.
How do I deregister my Amazon account?
To deregister a device:From the Amazon website, go to Manage Your Content and Devices.Login with your Amazon account credentials.Click Devices.Select Deregister.
Can I merge two Amazon accounts?
You can’t merge Amazon accounts, but you can share an Amazon Household account with multiple family members — here’s how it works. Amazon accounts cannot be merged and transaction history cannot be shared, and to fully share an account you would have to start a new one.