- Search results
- 150+ Funny and Witty Responses to
- 65 Trick Questions That Will Stump You (In A Funny Way)
- 29. I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
- 31. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat, everyone ate one slice of pizza, yet only three slices were eaten. How’s that possible?
- 43. First you throw away my outside and cook the inside. Then you eat my outside and throw away my inside. What am I?
- 65. What has one eye but can’t see anything at all?
49. What are you afraid of? Siri answers rather unhelpfully, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Or, she replies, “I'm afraid I can't answer that” or “I'm afraid I don …
Read on for 90 funny questions you can ask Cortana to inject a dose of humor into your day. … What are you afraid of? Cortana answers, “Terminal velocity. It's not the speed, it's the …
What's a funny/clever reply to are you afraid of the dark? Someone asked me, and I want a clever funny answer that would make them laugh! Follow . 3 … I think this answer violates the Community Guidelines. Chat or rant, adult content, …
I'm afraid of insects,the dark,spiders,planes,all sea animals thats why I am very afraid of going to the beach and getting into the water.I am also afraid of chucky I will freak out if I see a picture of him or if someone is wearing a shirt of him I will get very scared.And those weird lookind dolls.And I cant remember what else.
29 Real-Life Childhood Fears That Will Make You Laugh Somewhere out there is a kid who is deathly afraid of sprinkles. Posted on September 05, 2015, 13:48 GMT
You don't want to give the same answer every single time or your conversations will get boring and predictable. If you give a bland reply, then it might even end whatever conversation the other person was trying to start. That's why you need to have some funny replies for when you're asked, “What's up?”
Behavioural interview questions are always tricky to answer as they put us on the spot. One of the most common questions that you may be asked is “what's your greatest fear?”, as your fears can tell an interviewer a lot about your character, abilities and how you cope in the workplace.
How Many Things Are You Afraid Of? Everyone is afraid of something. Posted on April 28, 2014, 06:09 GMT Jenna Guillaume. BuzzFeed Staff, Australia. Share This Article. Share On …
We need you to answer this question! … The book is about an awful spirit who can change shapes to be whatever you are afraid of. So Georgie the first charachter to die, was afraid of monsters so …
“Fine” is boring. Tired of replying with a generic “I'm fine, thank you” whenever someone asks how you're doing? Don't fret. This list was made to provide you with funny and witty answers to that question.
When we tested some funny things to ask Google Home, these were the answers we got. We also found that some questions have multiple answers, so it's worth trying for yourself to see what …
Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, always shareable. … Gay Men Answer Sex Questions You're Too Afraid To Ask – Duration: … Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and …
Are you depressed? then all you need to do is to look out for things or situations that will make you laugh, one of them is listening to jokes, I mean very funny joke. Here, we have taken out time to compile for your pleasure a huge list of funny clean jokes jokes, just go ahead and have a good time laughing.
Answers.com is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want … If you are afraid of heights, try not thinking of how high you are or take someone with you to …
The wildest thing I ever did to impress someone was jump an airplane. It was terrifying. I am not, by nature, an adventurous person. But I was dating someone (who I later married) who got deep pleasure and satisfaction from giving himself a rush of adrenaline, and skydiving was a hobby of his — along with watching scary movies, snowboarding in parks and backcountry, and other things …
Funny questions to ask Everyone enjoys a good laugh and everyone s good conversation, so I've put together this list of funny questions to ask. Of course everyone's sense of humor is different, but I'm sure you'll be able to find a question that everyone has a good time discussing and riffing on.
What are you afraid of? 1 following . 15 answers 15. Report Abuse. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Yes No. … I think this answer violates the Community Guidelines. Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members,show more.
I'm afraid that my sister will drink and do drugs, and than get murdered by someone a boyfriend. It scares me because when i look at her, i can easily see a future were that is an eventuality. That is why that one scene in Saw 5 were this guy finds his sister dead always makes me tear up, because it really touches that fear, seeing my …
What are you afraid of? What are you afraid of? Sign up Log in. … What is your phobia? Alicia. 1. 5. Which of these scare you the most? Needles. Spiders. Clowns. Heights. The dark. Death. Being alone. Snakes. Giving a speech. The doctor. Germs
NEW! Get a whole bunch of puzzles, pay what you want, and help charity. Mobile App We've got an app, with versions for iPhone, iPod and (finally!) Android. Snap a picture of the QR code above, or simply follow this link for more info. It's free, and the quickest way to get help for your crosswords on the go. Enjoy!
So, here are 13 funny things to ask the Google Assistant and tickle your funny bone (or maybe while away your boredom). Also See: 8 Cool Things You Can Do With Cortana 1.Will you Marry Me?
Humorous Responses to a Mundane Question July 30, 2013 6:52 AM Subscribe I work in a large health-care facility and thus see many people that I know in passing as I travel to and from various places.
Questions to ask Cortana. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Open the pod bay doors. Beam me up, Scotty. Can you speak Klingon? What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? What is the meaning of life? May the force be with you. Use the force. Do you Jimmy Fallon? Tell me a joke. Knock! Knock!
The 21 questions game has been around forever. Playing the questions game is one of the best ways to get to know someone, plus it's just fun.
You never know what kind of answers you're going to get, and that's what makes it exciting! Whether you're making conversation at dinner or killing time on a road trip, these questions to ask spark conversations and form connections.
FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, WHY IS THERE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?' THE ONLY ANSWER IS BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE WELL, WHAT A F***ING SHAME THAT YOU CAN'T SAY WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AMERICA. THIS PLACE STOOD FOR THAT AT ONE TIME KURT RUSSELL TURNING POINT US He's 100% right.
150+ Funny and Witty Responses to
Funny and Witty Responses to “Will You Marry Me?” | Source
Marriage proposals happen all the time. Some are unexpected, while others are predictable.
More often than not, the question “Will you marry me?” is answered with a simple “yes” or “no.” But it doesn’t have to be that way all the time! There are actually infinite ways to respond. You can try to be funny, witty, or even sarcastic!
This list is a collection of over a hundred and fifty replies you can use to answer the question, “Will you marry me?” Keep in mind that you don’t have to consult this list only for serious marriage proposals. As a matter of fact, the best time to use this list is when someone tries to make a funny move on you or propose to you in a jesting manner.
- Great, but let me see what the ring looks first.
- As long as we can have our honeymoon tonight. *wink*
- But I only 2D boys/ girls. You’re 3D, so that’s a no!
- Perhaps I’m off my hinges, but I believe you.
- Sorry, I’m already committed to Johnny Depp.
- Hahaha! That’s a good one!
- Please fall in line!
- I do! Wait…I mean, yes!
- Answer these questions first: (1) How much money do you have, and (2) How much time do you have left?
- Pardon me, but I'm already married to Haruhi Suzumiya.
- But first, I’ll have to divorce my wife.
- What’s marry? Is that delicious?
- Let me check my schedule first.
- Please forward your application form to my secretary.
- Then sign this contract over here.
- Great, who are we marrying?
- Will I marry you? How about you marry me instead? *chuckles*
- Hmm…will alcoholic drinks be served at this wedding you speak of?
- Where the heck is my ring?
- Who in the frigging world are you, and how the hell did you get in my house?!
- If the diamond on the ring is big, then why not?
- But first, I have to check if your record is clean.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to my email address.
- Let me get back to you after I get this diamond ring authenticated.
- Well, that depends. Are you a billionaire? Are you a celebrity model? If you’re not, then no thanks!
- *run* Run fast and don’t look back!
- Okay, now let’s seal the contract with a kiss.
- Thanks for choosing me. You’ll receive an answer in 3-5 working days. Remember, I’ll call you, so don’t call me.
- Sorry, the person you're trying to contact is currently engaged, please try again later.
- Your the third person to ask me that this week.
- You’re gonna have to take me out for dinner first.
- What's in it for me? Give me a million bucks, and I'll consider it.
- You go first! After all, you’re the who asked.
- No thanks, I'm gay.
- What do you mean by ‘marry?’ It better not be expensive!
- I don't know you.
- Yeah, yeah, now hush. My favorite series is on.
- How did you get in here?
- I can’t.
- Don’t make this harder than it is supposed to be.
- Meh, sure.
- Sorry, but I think of you more as a friend.
- Umm, why?
- Stop kidding around. You’re …12!
- I dreamed, but I never dared hope.
- Only if you sign a prenup.
- Thought you’d never ask!
- Maybe some other time? 10 years, maybe?
- Do you know what you’re getting yourself into?
- This better be worth all the trouble!
- We’ll see.
- Could you repeat the question?
- For the love of… wait… are you serious?
- Well, only if you know how to cook and clean.
- Awww…thanks, but no thanks.
- *start crying* then go… “Yes yes yes!”
- But I've got so much life to live, and so many things to see and do!
- Yes, on the proviso that…
- If you’re filthy rich, then hell yeah!
- Probably yes, but I totally forgot that I have another appointment.
- Only if you pay for my sex change later.
- Yes. Who's gonna marry me anyway?
- Oh, look at that beautiful butterfly!
- Who put you up to this?
- What did I ever do to you?
- I would, but I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to get married to two people at the same time.
- Do we go by the “no return, no exchange” rule?
- Let’s say I agreed to this proposal of yours, can I still change my mind later?
- I ain’t a devil, but are you sure you want to sell your soul to me?
- B-But, I'm already married to our lord, Jesus.
- May I ask if you have an expiration date?
- Where are the terms and conditions? I’ll have to review them first.
- If I were you, I’d marry me as well.
- Is this a set-up? Where are the hidden cameras?
- Only if you have a warranty card, I want to be able to return you if you’re defective.
- Is there a free trial?
- Only if you get me the ring from The Lord of the Rings. After that, I’ll go invisible and never appear again.
- May I ask how much money we're talking about here?
- You’re hilarious!
- Hahahahaha! You just made my day with that joke!
- Yes, dad.
- Yes, mom.
- Not if you’re not an anime character.
- Of course, I’d marry me.
- I answered that question already. Don’t you remember?
- I see what you did there. Happy April Fool’s Day!
- No, I’m too young to die.
- I already have three wives, though. Do you want to be the fourth?
- Rewind this, please! I want to experience it again.
- I might regret this, but—YOLO—let’s do it!
- Probably yes, but I’ll have my people call your people to discuss about it.
- My gut tells me that you are worth the trouble.
- Well, if the ring fits, then why not?
- Why buy the cow when the milk is already free?
- I just got prison, and now you want to lock me up with you in this thing called marriage?!
- I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart.
- I’ll have to ask my dog first.
- Survey says…..heck no!
- You gotta do better than that.
- I am never getting married! B****** be crazy!
- Marry? You? Hell no. Eww, just eww!
- Erm…may I ask who you are?
- In order to marry me, you have to be a spelling bee. How do you spell ‘NO?’
- How about, mind your own business?
- You’re getting ideas above your station.
- Huh? I don’t want to babysit you.
- That ring looks cheap!
- Could you ask me that again in 100 years?
- Oh, did you think it would be that easy?
- Sorry, but I’m not that desperate yet.
- Is this the first in a series of many questions meant to embarrass me?
- This didn’t happen just now!
- Do I look a mental institution to you?
- I’m wearing the ring, ain’t I?
- I'm gonna give you to the count of 3, to get your ugly, lying, no-good keister off my property. 1…2…3!
- Bloody hell! Are you mad?
- If it's my money you're after, then I don’t have any!
- Not only do I want to marry you, I want you to have a concussion.
- This isn't what I want, and I think there's a chance that I could have something better.
- Why on Earth would I do that?
- I’ll do that when hell freezes over.
- Sorry, but I guys.
- Sorry, but I girls.
- And that’s why I’m gonna let you go.
- A-Are you kidding me?
- I think we’ve reached the end of the line.
- Then go make me a sandwich!
- Get down on your knees and tell me that you love me.
- But I’m only 8.
- You are going to regret asking me this.
- I am very tempted. Did you tell your parents about this?
- Who’s the lucky boy/girl? Wait, me?!
- Let me consult my lawyer first.
- Hell, you bet-cha, partner!
- Stop joking, brother/sister.
- If I was a jerk, I’d say ‘no’ to this one.
- If you are hot, then sure.
- I would love to, but I’ll ask my husband first just in case.
- I don’t know you, but okay!
- Okay, but let’s wait until tomorrow.
- I was actually about to ask your brother/sister to marry me.
- I was about to ask you the same thing.
- Did you say bachelor/bachelorette party?
- Well, we have some legal papers to deal with because guess what—I’m already married!
- Will you still love me after having three kids, having no sex life, and I having plotted your death more than once?
- Umm…let's just stay as friends.
- Wait, what? You want to get married to me? Good luck on that!
- I’m sorry, but I promised my husband/wife that I would never divorce him/her.
- For how long?
65 Trick Questions That Will Stump You (In A Funny Way)
Twelve. January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, etc.
29. I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
Seven (take away the ‘s’ and it becomes ‘even’).
31. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat, everyone ate one slice of pizza, yet only three slices were eaten. How’s that possible?
The group included a grandmother, her daughter and her daughter’s daughter.
43. First you throw away my outside and cook the inside. Then you eat my outside and throw away my inside. What am I?
Corn on the cob. Because you throw away the husk, cook the corn. Then you eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.
65. What has one eye but can’t see anything at all?
“,”author”:null,”date_published”:”2018-03-14T18:15:44.000Z”,”lead_image_url”:”https://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/ben-white-128604.jpg?w=1200&resize=1200,801&quality=95&strip=all&crop=1″,”dek”:null,”next_page_url”:null,”url”:”https://thoughtcatalog.com/january-nelson/2018/03/65-riddles-for-kids-guaranteed-to-stump-you-too/”,”domain”:”thoughtcatalog.com”,”excerpt”:”What gets wetter the more it dries? A towel!”,”word_count”:1174,”direction”:”ltr”,”total_pages”:1,”rendered_pages”:1}